Other Options are not accessible to common users.
- Click System Admin button on the main menu
- Click User Information on the System Administration Menu
- You can check the registration information of the user
*Contact the administrator if you want to change the information
- On Language tab in User Information, select the language you want to use
(Currently Japanese and English are available)
- Click Update button in the top left-hand corner.
- The message Updated will appear to confi rm the change is completed
When you click Close button after changing the language setting, the following message
may appear: Are you sure you want to leave this page?
If the message Updated had appeared when the language setting was changed, the
operation has been completed, so you can close the window by clicking OK button.